Currently searching for...
Head of Production
Full time, Sydney, New South Wales
Design and drive the annual digital and in-person event programme that is the foundation for commercialising ICE partnerships and connecting ICE members.
What’s the role?
We are searching for an experienced event producer who is cool under pressure, yet dynamite with creation and end-to-end delivery of annual digital and in person events programs. Deadlines are tight, with varied hours across global time zones, but our events are what engage our community of senior executives and sets us apart in the market.
With outstanding project management and in-depth understanding of event production, you will be responsible for structuring agendas as a result of live research with members, selecting speakers aligned to chosen topics and working closely with ICE sales, marketing and operations to ensure the smooth and profitable execution of each event. You will:
- Produce a targeted number of in person and/or digital events per year
- Conduct intensive research to ascertain and validate session content with members, plus some secondary publication and web research
- Develop in-depth sales, marketing and project briefs summarising the main findings of your research
- Invite, confirm and manage ongoing relations with speakers
- Run events onsite, building relationships with senior executives and developing future business
- Work closely with marketing and sales teams to develop and aid in the execution of comprehensive cross-functional strategies
- Control budgets and all direct event costs, including event supplier relationships
- Create original, engaging sales copy for event sales and marketing material
- Occasionally roll up your sleeves and help execute: the event invitation process & communications, digital content creation & in-house digital production
Who are you?
- A, self-driven, self-motivated, goal oriented and confident person
- You not only hit your goals, you exceed them. If you don’t, you examine why and apply lessons learnt.
- An excellent communicator with extraordinary speaking and writing skills
- Passionate about doing work that excites and inspires others
- Intellectually curious, you love to research and will leave no stone unturned to find the answer you’re after
- Unstoppable and poised under pressure; you thrive under deadlines and can manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Self-assured and confident speaking with Senior Level Executives
- Intelligent, tech-savvy, creative and can think outside the box
- Have a ‘design eye/appreciation’ or flair for graphic design (desirable but not mandatory)
- Value an active, healthy way of living (desirable to also have an interest in sport of cycling but not mandatory)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Collaborative environment in a small dedicated team
- Opportunity to innovate, challenge the norm and create outstanding event experiences
- Variety of work where no two days are the same
- Make a difference within an exclusive member community of senior leaders
Who we are?
ICE is a member based global business network for senior leaders, predominantly from Fortune500 and ASX200 companies – who share a passion for cycling. As a member centric organisation, we run a series of events connecting members and corporate partners over morning bike rides followed by relationship building sessions and business breakfast briefings discussing topics that are high on the executive agenda or featuring insights from members who have created a significant industry or market impact.
While the events and conferencing industry suffered over the last year, we experienced exponential growth as people placed health and authentic relationships as one of their top priorities. Equally, companies are looking at aligning their brands with other organisations and initiatives that promote health and wellbeing.
In short we make ‘connecting’ easier and healthier for senior executives, allowing them active and engaging ways to build authentic personal and professional relationships. Our community and team value a healthy, active lifestyle allowing us to stay connected and enjoy success, whilst navigating life and business challenges!
We believe in: #healthybusiness #execswhocycle #stayconnected
Apply now with a short cover letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.