Singapore’s first 2016 member session welcomed a perfect morning for a ride, breakfast and a few insightful and amusing stories from the professional cycling peloton via cycling celebrity in attendance David “Macca” McKenzie.
Rolling out from our new Partner, Marina Bay Sands’ Bread Street Kitchen, 40 members, in 2 groups, where joined by Giro d’Italia stage winner David Mckenzie. Taking in the beautiful Garden’s by the Bay, Barrage and East Coast Park, before splitting by speed preference at Changi, all arrived back together, ready for BSK’s amazing coffee and breakfast.
EYC3’s Paul O’Rouke provided a unique overview of the Cyber Security landscape and how business’ are beginning to consider the serious implications of not prioritising this issue. Key take-aways we wanted to share were:
- Asia is one of the most attacked regions in the world.
- Most organisations are immature and reactive when it comes to having mechanisms to effectively combat a cyber security breach.
- Analytics help establish preventative measures against cyber attack.
- Never click on a link offering free carbon clinchers!!
- Vegetarian’s training on 150km a week are capable of winning Grand Tour stages!!