- Follow the leaderboard along the course and search for yourself (or your rivals) by name or Strava ID.
- X marks the spot – if you search for yourself or your rivals, you can pinpoint their position in the profile view at the bottom.
- Control what you want to see across the course in Manual camera view or follow the riders in the Automatic view.
- As you move along the circuit, every rider’s performance information will change depending on where you are in the race and the output (for example, if you are on a particularly steep climb).
- Speed is recorded down to the second – where 1 second equates to 10.4 seconds in the actual race.