ICE champions responsible leadership through an exceptional standard of conduct. As an ICE Member we look to your positive interaction and promotion of ICE to uphold your own and ICE’s reputation and cycling.
Purpose of the ICE Member Standards and Conditions (IMSC):
The purpose of the Member Standards and Conditions (IMSC) is to describe the type of behaviour International Cycling Executives (ICE) seeks to promote and encourage its members and supporters to adopt.
Governance and Breach:
The IMSC govern the conduct of all persons formally associated with ICE.
In particular they apply to:
- Formally accepted ICE Members.
- Persons acting for and on behalf of ICE.
- ICE Ambassadors (Athletes/Service Partners).
- ICE employees and appointed delegates of ICE.
- Persons participating in ICE sanctioned events.
Breach of the IMSC will result in automatic suspension of ICE Membership. Any subsequent application for continuation or renewal of membership is at the sole discretion of ICE Management.
Membership is discretionary and reviewed quarterly by ICE management. While ICE will review active and pending membership quarterly, we rely on you to regularly communicate any changes in your circumstances.
- ICE operates in an environment where people show respect for others and their property, that is free from harrasment and is non discrimimatory in the context of the ICE activity.
- ICE is a business community of like-minded senior executives who share a passion for cycling, not a sales channel.
- Persons to whom the IMSC applies acknowledge and agree to its compliance.